How processor, assembler, and programming languages work (for dummies)

Introduction

You might be wondering about how your computer works: what happens when you write a program and then compile it? What is assembler and what is the basic principle of programming in it? This tutorial should clarify this for you, it’s not indented to teach you assembly programming itself, but rather give you the needed basics to understand what’s actually going on under the hood. It also deliberately simplifies some things, so you’re not overwhelmed by additional information. However, I assume that you have some knowledge in high level programming (C/C++, Visual Basic, Python, Pascal, Java, and tons more…).

Also I hope that the more skilled guys will forgive me for simplifying a lot of things here, my intention was to make the explanation clear and simple for someone who doesn't have a clue about this topic.

Note: I will be very grateful for any feedback on this. It’s difficult to write explanations for people who don’t know much about the topic, so I might’ve omitted some important things or didn’t clarify something enough, so if something is unclear, don’t worry to ask.Its currently in .txt, I will upload in PDF soon

Download:
http://adf.ly/HRzV1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...