Download RoadRash 2010 RE UPLOAD with new levels and graphics[OLD DAY BEST RACING GAME IN NEW

RoadRash 2010 RE UPLOAD with new levels and graphics[OLD DAY BEST RACING GAME IN NEW



RoadRash 2010 RE UPLOAD with new levels and graphics|26 MB

OLD DAY BEST RACING GAME IN NEW LOOK

video game best them, unless, of course, you’re playing that Top Gun game for the Nintendo Entertainment System; it was impossible to land on the aircraft carrier. You know what I’m talking about.
And while we’re on the subject, did you ever notice how impossible Sonic the Hedgehog was? After the first couple of levels, my mind could barely keep up with what was going on. I’d always suffocate underwater or something like that. If you can help me out let me know. Seriously, I’d like some Sonic advice. I’m sick of Dr. Robotnic owning my nuts.
Anyway, back to the game at hand. I hope I have expressed lucidly and completely the epic feast of pleasure that is Road Rash — I just realized how funny this whole article would be if I dropped the “a” in “Road.” Do not fear oil spills. Focus on the task at hand, and know that you are the best. This game receives many thumbs-ups, stars, points, and whatever else is required to rate a truly magnificent video game.
Remember: You rule the game. You press the on button. You press the buttons that make the characters move. You are in control. The second you forget these facts, Road Rash will own you, and you will never be the same.




System Requirement:
Minimum PC Requirements:
CPU Type: Pentium
CPU Speed: 75Mhz
Ram: 16mb
Hard Drive Space: 27mb
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
CD-Drive Speed: 2x
Video Card: DirectX Compatible
Video Ram: 1mb
Graphics Type: SVGA
MultiPlayer System Requirement:
Modem Speed: 28.8kbps

DOWNLOAD
http://www.filedwon.com/djg9z44kqvpx/Road_Rash.rar.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...